First month profit guarantee
In WinnerOdds, with the experience of tens of thousands of bets and the results since May 2016, we are totally convinced of the profitability of our method. However, due to the variance of the results, a bad start is still possible after the first month, due to the fact that the long term is normally reached after several months. To compensate if this bad start happens, if you do not obtain profit after the first month of subscription, you can get your money back or obtain one additional free month of subscription.
Purpose of the guarantee
If the profit in units of the bets that fulfil the following conditions is negative, the user can get the refund of the first month subcription, or an extension of the subscription for one month without cost.
Conditions of the bets to be fulfilled during the first month
- The period considered as month is 30 days from the subscription day.
- These conditions will only apply to subscriptions made after 07/09/2018, being valid only once per user.
- Placement of at least 200 bets or 40% of the bets offered during the first month, whichever is less. The number of bets offered will be counted according to the betting history of WinnerOdds, formed by the first bet made by a user in any of the monitored bookmakers.
- Those picks that are not totalized, will count proportionally to the units completed with respect to the total recommended. For example, if the recommended amount is 40€ for a bank of 1000€ (4 units), and only 20€ have been bet (2 units), it will count as half a pick.
- Those picks that are totalized, with total amount wagered above that recommended by WinnerOdds, will be counted as a single pick, and the units won or lost will be those corresponding to the recommended amount.
- Bets without discrimination of markets or odds range.
- Only those bets above the Minimum Profitable Odds and scored before the start of the match will count. Bets below Minimum Profitable Odds or made once the match has started will not be counted.
- The profit will be measured in units (%), so that it is not affected by changes in the bankroll.
- Biannual subscriptions will not be refunded. In this case, only an extension of one month of subscription is included in the guarantee.